Cognitus Commercial Intelligence is a subsidiary of Modevity, LLC, a leader in data security technology and services since 2004 and have been supporting varied market leaders in Healthcare / Med Device / Tech / Finance / Banking / Publishing / Pharmaceutical industries.
Today’s complex global supply chains, business partners and acquisition targets can leave your organization vulnerable to a range of potential risks such as business interruption, regulatory issues and reputational risk.
Our Cognitus Supply Chain & M&A Enhanced Due Diligence analysis and reporting services utilize extensive global database sources and cutting-edge platform technology that will protect your organization from potentially disrupting risk regarding your varied suppliers and partners. Your supplier and third-party risk landscape can present a host of global regulations and the consequences of failure to comply with these regulations are significant, and include enforcement action, often substantial fines and potentially lasting reputational damage.
We offer reliable, discreet and timely outsourced Enhanced Due Diligence reporting services that allow you to avoid compliance risk and make smart decisions!
The Cognitus Detailed Enhanced Due Diligences Services include:
- Company Ownership Analysis on Corporate Entities, Partners and Executives
- Reporting and Analysis for Regulatory Compliance and varied Agency rules & Sanctions Lists – (ITAR, FCPA, BSA, OFAC FinCEN, CFIUS, BIS, PEP, etc. )
- Bankruptcy, Litigation, Criminal Reports
- Company Certifications
- Adverse Media & Social Media
- Monthly Supplier Risk Alerts